Company : Canson SAS
Legal Form : Société par Action Simplifiée
RCS : 342 640 638 R.C.S. AUBENAS
Headquarter : 67 Rue Louis et Laurent Seguin CS 70139 - 07100 Annonay - France
CEO : Luca PELOSIN
Publication Manager : Claire JACQUIN
Phone : 04 75 69 88 00
Hosting : Passerelle
Term of Use
The access to the website www.cansonstudio.com and the exploitation of its content are subject to the following conditions of use. Visiting the website implies that the user accepts, with no restrictions, these conditions of use.
The website www.cansonstudio.com is edited by Canson SAS, which headquarters are located at 67 Rue Louis et Laurent Seguin CS 70139 - 07100 Annonay - France.
Canson SAS strives to provide accurate and updated information on this website. Canson SAS has the right to change the content at any time and without prior notice.However, Canson SAS does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information available on this website. For these reasons, Canson SAS is not liable for :
- inaccuracies or incompleteness that may affect the information available on the website,
- damages resulting from an intrusion by a third party causing an alteration of the information displayed on the website,
- more generally, damages, direct or indirect, whatever the nature, the causes and the consequences resulting from the navigation on the website or the incapacity to access the website, as well as those resulting from the use of the information available.
Intellectual Property Rights
As originating or under specific agreements, documents, brands, drawing and designs published or referred to on this website, as well as those created for the website and constituting it, are the exclusive property of Canson SAS.
Canson SAS does not grand any license or other rights to use, operate, publish these documents, drawings, designs and brands. Reproduction of all or part of the material on this site is authorized only to provide information for private and domestic use, any other use strictly prohibited.
Any user sending a photograph or other document, whatever the format and whatever the media used, in order to be displayed on the website www.cansonstudio.com, guarantees that they are the exclusive owner or creator and that these documents do not affect, directly or indirectly, third parties’ rights. The user guarantees to Canson SAS, without any restrictions, against appeal or any claim by third parties who claim any rights holders on the displayed documents.
Any distribution of documents for publication or broadcast on the website www.cansonstudio.com is considered as non exclusive, free of charge, cession to Canson SAS, for the period of validity of copyright and for all countries of patrimonial copyrights. This cession, actively granted by the owner, includes reproduction, representation and adaptation rights in any way, in any form, through any process and on whaterver media, present or future.
The website www.cansonstudio.com may include links to other websites or other internet sources not controlled by Canson SAS. Therefore, Canson SAS can not be held liable for the availability of such external websites or resources and will not engage any liability for the content, advertising, products or services presented nor generally with regards to any material available on or from such such sites or resources. Moreover, Canson SAS cannot be made liable if any loss or damages resulting from or related to the use of the content, goods or services available on such external websites or sources, or the credit given to them.
The www.cansonstudio.com website keeps datas about the visitor profile (equipment, browser used, ...), their website navigation and frequency of visits. These datas do not contain, however, any personal information.
You may refuse the implementation of these cookies.
As a guide, here is the procedure :
* If you browse the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer, click "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", "advanced". Check the case "Override automatic cookie handling" and choose "ask" for choosing "Third-party Cookies."
* If you browse the Internet using Mozilla Firefox, click "Tools", "Options", "Privacy". Uncheck "Accept Cookies". For further information on this topic, do not hesitate to visit the website of the CNIL.